The 23rd Annual Seeing Red Wine Festival at Seaside is just around the corner and will bring many excellent events to the area. This is one of the favorites for many locals and provides plenty of afternoon events for the wine-lover. Tasting tests and wines will be found throughout Seaside, ranging from national to international favorites. After tasting, you can always purchase a bottle to take home or move onto the next tasting tent.
Wine isn't the only part of the festival, however. It will also include plenty of live music, southern hospitality and more. As Seaside embraces this event, you will experience the perfect luxury featured throughout the area. This classic beach town provides an environment you cannot find anywhere else. From the relaxing atmosphere to the amazing accommodations, this is one of the most incredible places for vacation or to call home.
Throughout the four-day festival, may events will take place including:
- Vintner's Dinner at Bud & Alley's Restaurant - October 31st at 7pm
- Pali Wine Company Win Seminar - November 1st at 2pm
- Pali Wine Company Wine Dinner - November 1st at 7pm
- Al Fresco Reserve Wine Tasting - November 2st from 6pm to 8pm
- Seeing Red Wine Festival Grand Tasting - November 2nd from 1pm to 4pm
- A Celebration of Bubbles - November 3rd at 11am
All of these special events will provide an option for those looking for more than just a chance to taste wine.
The cost depends on the events you would like to attend. The grand tasting is $120 per person, while the other events have their own admission price.
- Vintner's Dinner - $125 per person (reservations required)
- Wine Seminar - $35 per person (limited tickets available)
- Featured Wine Dinner - $65 (limited tickets available)
- Reserve Wine Tasting - $185 per person (reservations required)
- Celebration of Bubbles - $50 per person (limited tickets available)
For more information, visit the website at, https://seeingredwinefestival.com.