With over 300 days of sunshine in the Panama City Beach area every year, it's no surprise this is a hot spot for all kinds of outdoor activities. Beautiful beaches, plenty of water and many sports fields make it easy to enjoy all your favorite outdoor activities here.
Recognized as one of the best destinations for baseball, swim meets, softball, volleyball and more, many international event planners bring their sporting events to Panama City Beach. This is due to the climate in large park, but also because of the excellent venue in Frank Brown Park.
Along with the perfect venue for sports, the area has plenty of accommodations and entertainment options for those traveling in for the events.
Upcoming Sporting Events Coming to the Area
- USFA Fastpitch World Series 2 - July 16th through 20th at Frank Brown Park
- Grand Slam "World Series of Baseball 4" - July 22nd to July 27th at Frank Brown Park
- 3v3 Live Soccer Regionals - August 3rd and 4th at Frank Brown Park
- Air National Guard National Softball Tournament - August 7th to 10th at Frank Brown Park
- USSSA Military World Softball Tournament - August 15th to 18th at Frank Brown Park
- EVP Pro Beach Volleyball Southeast Championships - August 31st at the Boardwalk Beach Resort Condo
- Hurricane "7's" Rugby Tournament - August 24th and 25th at Frank Brown Park
- NSA Softball Southeast Regionals - August 24th and 25th at Frank Brown Park
- American Taekwondo Association Battle on the Beach - August 30th and 31st at the Edgewater Beach Resort and Conference Center
- Endless Summer Soccer Tournament - August 31st to September 2nd at Frank Brown Park
Along with these events, the area also hosts a number of summer camps including the Surf & Beach Activity camp running through the first week of September and the Cheer Camp held throughout the summer.