The Chautauqua Winery's 2013 Harvest Festival is right around the corner. This event will be found in DeFuniak Springs, Florida and will provide plenty of fun. This festival is perfect for all of those looking to enjoy a great day of fun. Here is what you can expect.
On October 19th, from 9am to 6pm, this event will be held at the Chautauqua Winery off Hugh Adams Road. The event will include award-winning BBQ from Pleasant Ridge, Plenty of wine, arts, crafts, Chautauqua Cruises and so much more. Musical performances will be provided by:
- Smokin' Rodeo Band from 10am to 1:30pm
- Geoff McBride, The Winner of The Voice Season 2, starting at 2pm
Free wine tastings will be provided all day long and you can purchase bottles of wine or glasses of wine, as well.
About the Chautauqua Winery
The winery is found in DeFuniak Springs, Florida and provides plenty of great wine choices. They believe in "no wine before its time" and only provide the best wines, made from the best ingredients. The Winery is open from 9am to 5pm every day and you can even shop online for their delicious wine.
Wines created by the Chautauqua include:
- Chocolate Port
- Vanilla Sherry
- 01 Champions Series Chardonnay
- 01 Champions Series Merlot
- 10 Champions Series Chardonnay
- 10 Champions Series Merlot
- 11 Champions Series Chardonnay
- 11 Champions Series Merlot
- 13 Champions Series Merlot
- 13 Champions Series Chardonnay
- Wildhoney Flower
- Sunset Red
- Sugar Sands White
- And More!
You will be able to sample many of these great wines at the festival and enjoy plenty of great fun. Choose your favorites and pick up a bottle to take home or a glass to enjoy while you're enjoying the excellent musical acts on the stage.