One of the showcase events of the spring, the South Walton Beach Wine and Food Festival will provide plenty of fun. It will include wine tastings, music, VIP events, plenty of food and so much more. Here's what you can expect at the event.
More than 800 different wines will be on hand with plenty of wine superstars. Mark Perrin of Chateau Beaucastel will be at the event, along with Jean-Charles Boisett of Boisett Family Estates. Even some of the top celebrity wine makers will be joining the crowds for the event. Other wine superstars coming will include:
- Andy Mcalexander - Mac Farms
- David Laird - Balvenie Single Malt scotch
- Jill Methven - MethvenFamily Vineyards
- Troy Ball - Troy & Sons
- Wes Henderson - Angel's Envy
- Amy Watson - Macauley
- And Many More!
Along with the wine, there will be plenty of food and cooking happening in the Culinary Village. Some of the top chefs will be on hand including:
- Chef Laurent Deconinck
- Chef Michou Conu
- Chef Gary Serafin
- And Many More!
You can enjoy all types of great food samplings from Lobster Bites to Hand Rolled Sushi from Yoshi Eddings and more.
Throughout the festival, plenty of events will happen including:
- VIP Meet and Greet - Thursday
- Winemakers and Shakers - Friday
- Craft Beer and Spirits Jam - Friday
- VIP Wine Tasting - Saturday
- Grand Stating - Saturday and Sunday
- Champagne Lane - Saturday and Sunday
- And Much More!
Details and Tickets
The festival will be held from April 23rd to 26th on Grand Boulevard at Sandestin. Ticket packages include:
- Craft Beer & Spirit Jam - $50
- 2 Days of Grand Wine Tastings - $150
- VIP Grand Tasting on Saturday - $165
- One Day Grand Tasting Saturday or Sunday - $85
Whether you come for one day or for the entire event, there's plenty to enjoy and you're sure to have a great time.