Lowe’s House of Bourbon proudly serves the Panama City area. They are located at 1201 Beck Avenue. Lowe’s is a one-of-a-kind eatery that is decked out in the old-world saloon. You will find an abundance of dark wood and leather, as well as a wealth of saloon memorabilia. This is a great place to grab a drink after work, or hang out with some friends on the weekend.
A Full Bourbon Bar
Specializing in whiskey and bourbon, Lowe’s offers a full bar. They offer over 60 different bourbons, which will appeal to a variety of palettes. You will want to stop in and take advantage of their drink specials. Among their offerings you will find scotch, vodka, wines and beers.
Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday Night you can rock out to some live music. All types of genres are offered, including R&B, Jazz, Blues, Country and Southern Rock. Acts have included True Soul and Panhandlers. All bands begin playing at 8:00 pm.
Lowe’s is equipped to seat 250 guests indoors, and 50 additional guests outdoors. Even the chairs have character in this bar. They are designed from 55 year old whiskey barrels, which only adds to the overall atmosphere. Among the décor you will find mahogany wood, copper trimmings and whiskey bottle chandeliers.
There is always something happening at Lowe’s House of Bourbon. Here are some of the specials that are offered.
- Thursday – Ladies Night, free wine and Cosmos are offered from 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm.
- Friday - $4.00 Fireballs
- Saturday - $5.00 Moonshine
They offer comfort food, which includes:
- Smoked Tuna Dip – Freshly made with all the right spices. $9.99
- Cheese Sticks – Fried to perfection with a beer batter. $5.99
- Fried Pickles – Fried dill pickles. $4.99
- Red Baum’s Wings – With each order you get 12 wings that have been flash fried to perfection. Your get to choose between mild, hot or sweet heat sauce. $8.99