Found along Choctawhatchee Bay, the Village of Baytowne Warf is the heart and soul of Sandestin. This area features many eateries, shops, a lively nightlife and more. If you live in the area or you're visiting, this is one of the places you can find a number of great events and festivals to attend. Whether attending an event, enjoying a vacation or just looking for the right place for a fun day with the family, Baytowne Wharf should be at the top of your list.
Currently, the Summer Events are on the calendar from June 3rd until August 15th. This series of events includes:
- A Block Party Every Monday from 7pm to 9pm
- Fireworks and Family Fun every Tuesday from 7pm to 9:15pm
- The Wednesday Night Concert Series from 7pm to 9pm
- The adventures of Andy the Angler and Captain Clyde on Thursdays at 7pm and 8pm
Whether you want to come out and enjoy DJ Glen, cotton candy, popcorn and more on Mondays or you want to bring your blanket for the concert series, all of the events are perfect for the entire family.
Other upcoming events include:
- Red, White & Baytowne - July 4th from 6pm to 10pm
- Baytown Art Walk - August 3th through September 2st from 5pm to 10pm
- 6th Annual Baytowne Warf Beer Festival - October 18th and 19th
- Trick or Treat Street - October 31st from 6pm to 8pm
- Here Comes Santa Claus - November 29th and 30th
- 4th Annual Baytowne Holiday Lantern Parade - December 14th at 6pm
- Baytowne Countdown - December 31st
Along with the many events happening throughout the year, Baytowne Warf features many activities. Take the kids to the Adventure Land Playground and enjoy this enclosed area for your children or spend time at the Baytowne Adventure Zone, which is open daily from 11am to 10pm. Other activities include:
- Baytowne Carousel
- Baytowne Live
- Blast Arcade & Laser Maze
Of course, adults can enjoy plenty of great shops from Aloha Surf Company to The Candymaker. There are all kinds of small shops and restaurants to complete your day at the Wharf. Whether you're bringing the entire family or looking for the perfect place for a fun date, you'll find what you're looking for at the Village of Baytowne Wharf.