The 30A area is full of great events throughout the year. Many festivals are held all year long and three are coming in April. Here's what you can look forward to very soon.
2nd Annual 30A Sand Rover Rally - April 11th
This is a new event and only in the second year, but still plenty of fun. The event is held at Grayton Beach State Park. You can bring your beach cruiser to the event and enjoy seeing all types of other cruises at the event. More than 40 vintage Land Rover and beach cruisers will be on hand, along with plenty of camping fun and an after party at Red Bar.
Sandestin Wine Festival - April 16th to 19th
The 29th annual Sandestin Wine Festival will provide plenty of fun for wine enthusiasts. It has been named the "Best Annual Event" by Destin Magazine and provides all kinds of fun. Whether you're new to wine or have enjoyed it for years, you will love the event.
Some of the things you will find at the festival include:
- Grand Wine Tasting - April 17th and 18th
- Champagne & Seafood Voyage - April 17th
- Mind.Body.Beach - April 18th
- Brunch on the Bay - April 19th
- And More!
There will also be a retail tent Friday through Sunday at The Village of Baytowne Wharf parking lot.
South Walton Beaches Wine & Food Festival - April 23rd to 26th
- VIP Meet and Greet - April 23rd
- Winemakers and Shakers - April 24th
- Craft Beer and Spirits Jam - April 24th
- VIP Wine Tasting - April 25th
- Destin Charity Wine Auction Reserve Tasting - April 25th
- Grand Tasting - April 25th and 26th
- Champagne Lane - April 25th and 26th
- And More!
There will even be a Nashville Songwriters Showcase and many other tastings and seminars throughout the event.
All three of these events provide plenty of fun for those in the 30A area. Enjoy both wine festivals or just choose one and have a weekend of great fun.