Earth Day Bay County is coming up later this month in downtown Panama City. Head out to McKenzie Park to take part in the action from 10am-4pm. It’s the perfect event for green-minded environmental folks that want to make a fun day of it.
There will be entrepreneurs, vendors like massage therapists and non-profits, food and art. Live entertainment will take place all day and the day will be based on learning more and celebrating the beauty of the St. Andrew Bay. Here is a look at the event and what to expect.
About the event
The event is on Earth Day and is intended to gather locals that like to live green or want to learn more. It’s a day to learn, appreciate and celebrate the beauty of the St. Andrew Bay and to help in the continued preservation of this treasure. This event is going to be held on Saturday, April 18th from 10am-4pm at McKenzie Park in downtown Panama City, Florida.
There will be some great vendors and local businesses ready to celebrate the good cause. Expect to see participants with exhibits including:
- Friends of St. Andrews Bay: t-shirts, fruit trees & host
- St. Andrews Bay Resource Management Association: environmental displays and touch tank for the children
- Gulf Coast Women’s Club Conservation CSP: shorebird building display for the children
- Camp Helen State Park: wildlife displays
- Florida Forest Service: display with handouts and goodies for kids
- Girl Scout Service Unit 610: native plants giveaway to support butterflies
- Indigo Earth Spa: massage, chair massage, essential oils & organic products
- Mother Earth Hematite: healing stone jewelry
Also expect to see food vendors like Little Miss Chessiest with their sandwiches and sides as well as FINNS for seafood salads. You’ll get to watch Kristen Barkuoo perform original folk and country music, the children’s choir Pyramid Singers By The Sea in the morning, a hula hoop demonstration at 12:34 and belly dancing at 1:00.