South Walton, Florida is most known for the beaches. Many of the area activities center around the beach and the water. However, there's more to this area than just sand and water. Here are some of the best things to do in the South Walton area.
Enjoy a Little Sophistication
Those looking for a sophisticated place to enjoy will find plenty of choices throughout the area including:
- Camp Creek in Seacrest
- The Merchants of Rosemary Beach
- Blue Mountain's Redfish Village
- Santa Rosa Golf Club
- And More!
Things to Enjoy on a Budget
If money is a little tight, there are still plenty of things you can enjoy for under $10 per person including:
- Bird Watching - Many state parks and forest offer a great bird watching experience.
- Outdoor Concerts - Throughout the year, many concerts are held free of charge at outdoor venues.
- Art Gallery Tour - The art galleries provides tour free of charge or for a very cheap price throughout the area.
- Eden State Gardens - Enjoy this beautiful area with many flowers and live oaks throughout.
Dining and Nightlife
If you're looking for somewhere great to eat or a good place to go later at night, there are plenty of good choices. Buster's Oyster Grill and Bar is one of the top choices with plenty of great food and a number of excellent cocktails.
Of Course, the Beaches
Those looking to soak up some sun and enjoy plenty of fun on the beach will enjoy the many choices throughout the area including:
- Rosemary Beach
- Seacrest Beach
- Seagrove Beach
- Santa Rosa Beach
- And Many Others!
You don't just have to lie in the sun all day. You can spend time fishing, kayaking, jet skiing, sailing and many other water activities.
Whether you prefer to spend time along the Gulf of Mexico or you want to enjoy one of the many indoor attractions, there's plenty to choose from in the South Walton area.