In 2012, Local Catch Bar and Grill made a splash in South Walton. They gained plenty of popularity in a short amount of time. Recently, owners Jimmy Hasser and Adam Yellin made a decision to make the menu even better.
The decision came shortly after they got their second location settled in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Once things settled down a little they decided to move their focus back to the South Walton location.
For the season, they decided to play with a few new things including:
- Potato and Bacon Soup - A little spicy and full of flavor, this is the perfect option to warm you right up. It's also gluten-free.
- Local Catch Tossed Salad - Romaine lettuce, pineapple salsa, white sauce and applewood bacon make up this sweet and savory salad.
- Prime Rib French Dip Sandwich - Made with prime rib and Swiss cheese on ciabatta bread with au jus for dipping, this is tasty addition to the menu.
- Braised Pork Belly and Grits - Seared with Coca-Cola and smoked over applewood, this dish is absolutely amazing.
- House Cut Ribeye - Simply seasoned with salt and pepper, this is a perfectly cooked steak served with double-stuffed potato and broccolini.
All of these new menu items add something to Local Catch Bar and Grill you may not find anywhere else. They already provide many popular menu items and these new additions will only make the restaurant more popular.
The Local Catch Bar and Grill is also known for the many music events they hold. Here are some of the upcoming choices.
- Forrest Williams Band - December 15th and 16th
- Geoff McBride - December 22nd
- Forrest Williams Band - December 29th
- Forrest Williams Band - January 12th
- Songwriter Sunday - January 19th
Along with all of these music events, the restaurant provides many specials throughout the week. The Local Catch Bar and Grill is found at 3711 West Co. Hwy 30A in Santa Rosa Beach.