Bookmark your favorite 30A, Panama City, Panama City Beach, & other Gulf Coast listings. Save searches, request showings, and get the latest MLS® listings that meet your search criteria emailed to you as soon as they hit the market.
Opportunities in Gulf Coast Real Estate
The counties that border the coast provide a wide diversity of lifestyle choices from beach front condos with luxury amenities to suburban homes with grand live oaks and deer and fox regularly run through your property.
You can also choose to live where you play with properties located on the beach, bay, or lake or near the golf courses or marinas.
Families can find wonderful options in school zones with A-rated schools from elementary to high school. We also have one of the best junior colleges in the nation, Gulf Coast State College as well as, the Panama City campus of Florida State University and a branch of Troy University.
The Gulf Coast offers a wide selection of homes for a variety of lifestyles:
- Waterfront Living: choose from a gulf front condo, beach house, beach cottage or lake-front home such as Deerpoint, Wild Heron, or Lake Merial.
- 30A Living: this is the home of the upscale communities of Seaside, WaterColor, WaterSound, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach and their accompanying laid-back lifestyle.
- Suburban: looking to live in an average middle-income neighborhood with that hometown feel? Choose homes in Panama Country Club, Palmetto Trace, Candlewick, or Hawks Landing.
- Country Living: as you move further north in the county, near 388 and Northwest Florida Beach International Airport, you’ll find large stretches of vacant land that are zoned for single family residences or modular housing. Stretch out, plant a garden, and enjoy the wildlife that wander through your back yard. Rural homes can be found in Lake Merial, Deerpoint Lake, and Southport.
- Luxury Living: there are several planned communities that dot the landscape in Bay County that offer all the amenities of luxury living including: community pools, wellness centers, marinas, bike paths and more. Popular luxury communities include: WaterColor, Alys Beach, Bay Point, and Rosemary Beach.
- Boating: choose between a variety of price ranges for a home where you pull your boat up to your boathouse in the back yard or a home where your boat sits waiting on you at the marina. Not only are there options of beach or bay living but Bay County is also home to one of the largest fresh water lakes in the Northern part of Florida. Many boat-loving home buyers choose real estate in: Lynn Haven, The Cove, Bay Point, Finisterre, Dolphin Bay, Wild Heron, The Preserve, or RiverCamps.
- Golf: the Emerald Coast area boasts a great selection of public and private course from the fun Signal Hill public golf course to the Jack Nicklaus designed course at Bay Point to the private Greg Norman designed Shark’s Tooth golf course at Wild Heron.
Whatever your lifestyle, TheBeaches360.com can help you find your dream home. Browse through our collection of listings in Panama City Beach, Panama City, 30A communities, and other Gulf Coast areas or let us help you find a home that meets your lifestyle choice. Or just thumb though the pictures and find out why most of us choose to live out our lives in paradise on Florida's Gulf Coast.
TheBeaches360: Gulf Coast REALTORS®
The REALTORS® at The Beaches 360 have all lived in the Gulf Coast area for many years (Destin, Panama City, & Panama City Beach), some of them for their whole lives, and so are very familiar with all aspects of life in this Florida paradise.
Gulf Coast Homes and Condos
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0.12 Acres
- 3,093 ft²
2308 Country Club Drive, Lynn Haven, FL
Beautiful Waterfront Home In The Popular Panama Country Club Neighborhood Awaits Its New Owners! With Over 3000 Square Feet Of Living Space, Four Bedrooms, Three Baths And A Master Bedroom Loft, This Home Has So Much To Offer. The Open Concept Floor Plan Is...
ERA Neubauer Real Estate, Inc
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 0.31 Acres
- 4,609 ft²
3468 Scenic Hwy 98, Destin, FL
Large Price Reduction And Best Value On The Beach. Custom Gulf Front Home In The Sought After Community Of Destiny Shores Which Is One Of The Few Areas In Destin Where You Own Your Own Private Beach To Provide Unobstructed Views And Privacy. This Home Has ...
Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Emerald Coast
- 6 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 3.32 Acres
- 4,884 ft²
2531 E County Highway 83a, Freeport, FL
Great Deal On Waterfront Living! This 6 Bedroom, 5 1/2 Bath Waterfront Home Located On The Choctawhatchee Bay, Has Amazing Views, 200 Ft. Of Water Frontage,3.32 Acres, And A Private Boat Dock With A 20,000lb Covered Boat Lift, With Water, Power And Fish Cl...
Go To The Beach
- 8 Beds
- 9 Baths
- 4,057 ft²
306 Tang-o-mar Dr, Miramar Beach, FL
2015-built, Gulf-front, Income-producing Beach Home With Private Pool, In-home Elevator, Deeded Beach Access, And Private Beach Walk. $310k In First Year Rental Income Guaranteed Offer. This Cash King Has $330k In Gross Projected Rental Income For 2018 And ...
Keller Williams Realty Destin
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2.4 Acres
- 2,048 ft²
1248 Sandy Lane, St. George Island, FL
Beachfront Seclusion In The St. George Plantation! Classic Beachfront Home Exhibits The Unique Woodworking You Expect In A Home Constructed By The Island's Premier Builder, William Solburg. Deftly Nestled Amongst The Dunes To Maintain The Utmost Privacy Whi...
Berkshire Hathaway Beach Properties of Florida
- 6 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 0.94 Acres
- 5,445 ft²
500 Bunkers Cove Road, Panama City, FL
Don't Miss Your Opportunity To Own This Beautiful Piece Of History. This Home Greets You With Hints Of Stories From Days Past. Enter Through A Stunning Mahogany Front Door Into A Beautiful Expanded Foyer. Enjoy A Wood Burning Fireplace As You Sit And Reap T...
Want to Learn More about Florida Gulf Coast Homes & Condos?
Our team can help your Florida waterfront real estate dreams come true. Call us at 850-898-1205 or contact us online for a free consultation.Contact Us!
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2017, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2017 at 4:15pm CST.