Bookmark your favorite 30A, Panama City, Panama City Beach, & other Gulf Coast listings. Save searches, request showings, and get the latest MLS® listings that meet your search criteria emailed to you as soon as they hit the market.
Opportunities in Gulf Coast Real Estate
The counties that border the coast provide a wide diversity of lifestyle choices from beach front condos with luxury amenities to suburban homes with grand live oaks and deer and fox regularly run through your property.
You can also choose to live where you play with properties located on the beach, bay, or lake or near the golf courses or marinas.
Families can find wonderful options in school zones with A-rated schools from elementary to high school. We also have one of the best junior colleges in the nation, Gulf Coast State College as well as, the Panama City campus of Florida State University and a branch of Troy University.
The Gulf Coast offers a wide selection of homes for a variety of lifestyles:
- Waterfront Living: choose from a gulf front condo, beach house, beach cottage or lake-front home such as Deerpoint, Wild Heron, or Lake Merial.
- 30A Living: this is the home of the upscale communities of Seaside, WaterColor, WaterSound, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach and their accompanying laid-back lifestyle.
- Suburban: looking to live in an average middle-income neighborhood with that hometown feel? Choose homes in Panama Country Club, Palmetto Trace, Candlewick, or Hawks Landing.
- Country Living: as you move further north in the county, near 388 and Northwest Florida Beach International Airport, you’ll find large stretches of vacant land that are zoned for single-family residences or modular housing. Stretch out, plant a garden, and enjoy the wildlife that wanders through your backyard. Rural homes can be found in Lake Merial, Deerpoint Lake, and Southport.
- Luxury Living: there are several planned communities that dot the landscape in Bay County that offer all the amenities of luxury living including: community pools, wellness centers, marinas, bike paths and more. Popular luxury communities include: WaterColor, Alys Beach, Bay Point, and Rosemary Beach.
- Boating: choose from a variety of price ranges for a home where you pull your boat up to your boathouse in the backyard or a home where your boat sits waiting on you at the marina. Not only are there options for beach or bay living but Bay County is also home to one of the largest freshwater lakes in the Northern part of Florida. Many boat-loving home buyers choose real estate in: Lynn Haven, The Cove, Bay Point, Finisterre, Dolphin Bay, Wild Heron, The Preserve, or RiverCamps.
- Golf: the Emerald Coast area boasts a great selection of public and private course from the fun Signal Hill public golf course to the Jack Nicklaus designed course at Bay Point to the private Greg Norman-designed Shark’s Tooth golf course at Wild Heron.
Whatever your lifestyle, TheBeaches360.com can help you find your dream home. Browse through our collection of listings in Panama City Beach, Panama City, 30A communities, and other Gulf Coast areas or let us help you find a home that meets your lifestyle choice. Or just thumb through the pictures and find out why most of us choose to live out our lives in paradise on Florida's Gulf Coast.
TheBeaches360: Gulf Coast REALTORS®
The REALTORS® at The Beaches 360 have all lived in the Gulf Coast area for many years (Destin, Panama City, & Panama City Beach), some of them for their whole lives, and so are very familiar with all aspects of life in this Florida paradise.
Gulf Coast Homes and Condos
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 1.09 Acres
- 2,928 ft²
2834 Jack Nicklaus Way, Shalimar, FL
Talk About Southern Comfort! Picture Yourself In This Beautiful Custom-built Single-owner Waterfront Home Featuring A Sandy Beach, Providing More Than Enough Room For A Large Family With Its 5 Bedrooms And 4 Baths. Colonnaded Porches And Balconies Lend Eleg...
Keller Williams Realty FWB
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0.37 Acres
- 2,336 ft²
3430 Scenic Hwy 98, Destin, FL
This Unique Gulf Front Duplex In Crystal Beach With 60' Of Premium Gulf Frontage Is A Rare Opportunity To Own An Authentic, Old Florida Property That Has Been Lovingly Maintained By Its Owners For More Than Two Generations. This Two-story Property Is Design...
Mainsail Realty Company
- 8 Beds
- 9 Baths
- 4,056 ft²
306 Tang-o-mar Dr, Miramar Beach, FL
Looking For Own Personal Slice Of Heaven? Look No Further. This Unbelievable Beach Home Has Over 1,600 Sq Ft Of Balcony Space Directly Overlooking The Most Beautiful Stretch Of Beach Your Eyes Have Ever Laid Upon. This Property Was Built In 2016 With The Hi...
Five Star Properties RE FL Inc
- 5 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 0.86 Acres
- 6,537 ft²
269 Country Club Rd, Shalimar, FL
This Extraordinary Waterfront Estate Sits Over Twenty Feet High On A Bluff Overlooking Choctawhatchee Bay. Enjoy Panoramic Views Of Okaloosa Island To The South, Destin To The East, And Niceville To The North. Aged Oak And Cypress Trees Line The Driveway To...
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0.45 Acres
- 2,296 ft²
113 Fort Panic Rd, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Waterfront Living Doesn't Get Much Better Than This 30a Beach Home On A Prime Lot At The End Of Fort Panic Road. Located In The Quiet Beach Community Of Dune Allen, This Gulf-front Home Has 131 Feet Of Water Frontage With A Private Dune Walkover And Unobstr...
Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
- 6 Beds
- 7 Baths
- 0.35 Acres
- 3,790 ft²
791 Scenic Gulf Dr, Miramar Beach, FL
Located In A Prime Spot Of Miramar Beach For Quick Access To Grand Boulevard, Baytowne Wharf, Silver Sands, 30a And A Multitude Of Restaurants While Outside The In-season High Traffic Zones, This Gulf Front 6br/6.5ba Gulf Front Retreat With 52' Of Frontage ...
Cole Blair Properties Llc
Want to Learn More about Florida Gulf Coast Homes & Condos?
Our team can help your Florida waterfront real estate dreams come true. Call us at 850-898-1205 or contact us online for a free consultation.Contact Us!
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 9:30pm CST.