Bookmark your favorite 30A, Panama City, Panama City Beach, & other Gulf Coast listings. Save searches, request showings, and get the latest MLS® listings that meet your search criteria emailed to you as soon as they hit the market.
Opportunities in Gulf Coast Real Estate
Moving or buying a second home in Panama City Beach, one of the 30A areas , or in other Gulf Coast Communities is not just the opportunity to buy a home here, but to make a lifestyle choice. The counties that border the coast provide a wide diversity of lifestyle choices from beach front condos with luxury amenities to suburban homes with grand live oaks and deer and fox regularly run through your property. You can also choose to live where you play with properties located on the beach, bay, or lake or near the golf courses or marinas. Families can find wonderful options in school zones with A-rated schools from elementary to high school. We also have one of the best junior colleges in the nation, Gulf Coast State College as well as, the Panama City campus of Florida State University and a branch of Troy University.
The Gulf Coast offers a wide selection of homes for a variety of lifestyles:
- Waterfront Living: choose from a gulf front condo, beach house, beach cottage or lake-front home such as Deerpoint, Wild Heron, or Lake Merial.
- 30A Living: this is the home of the upscale communities of Seaside, WaterColor, WaterSound, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach and their accompanying laid-back lifestyle.
- Suburban: looking to live in an average middle-income neighborhood with that hometown feel? Choose homes in Panama Country Club, Palmetto Trace, Candlewick, or Hawks Landing.
- Country Living: as you move further north in the county, near 388 and Northwest Florida Beach International Airport, you’ll find large stretches of vacant land that are zoned for single family residences or modular housing. Stretch out, plant a garden, and enjoy the wildlife that wander through your back yard. Rural homes can be found in Lake Merial, Deerpoint Lake, and Southport.
- Luxury Living: there are several planned communities that dot the landscape in Bay County that offer all the amenities of luxury living including: community pools, wellness centers, marinas, bike paths and more. Popular luxury communities include: WaterColor, Alys Beach, Bay Point, and Rosemary Beach.
- Boating: choose between a variety of price ranges for a home where you pull your boat up to your boathouse in the back yard or a home where your boat sits waiting on you at the marina. Not only are there options of beach or bay living but Bay County is also home to one of the largest fresh water lakes in the Northern part of Florida. Many boat-loving home buyers choose real estate in: Lynn Haven, The Cove, Bay Point, Finisterre, Dolphin Bay, Wild Heron, The Preserve, or RiverCamps.
- Golf: the Emerald Coast area boasts a great selection of public and private course from the fun Signal Hill public golf course to the Jack Nicklaus designed course at Bay Point to the private Greg Norman designed Shark’s Tooth golf course at Wild Heron.
Whatever your lifestyle, TheBeaches360.com can help you find your dream home. Browse through our collection of listings in Panama City Beach, Panama City, 30A communities, and other Gulf Coast areas or let us help you find a home that meets your lifestyle choice. Or just thumb though the pictures and find out why most of us choose to live out our lives in paradise on Florida's Gulf Coast.
TheBeaches360: Gulf Coast REALTORS®
The REALTORS® at The Beaches 360 have all lived in the Gulf Coast area for many years (Destin, Panama City, & Panama City Beach), some of them for their whole lives, and so are very familiar with all aspects of life in this Florida paradise.
Gulf Coast Homes and Condos
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0.48 Acres
- 3,188 ft²
243 Ne Beachview Dr, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Waterfront Home With Spacious Outdoor Living Perfect For Entertainingthis 4-bedroom, 3-bath Home On Cinco Bayou Offers A Tranquil Setting That Is Also Perfect For Hosting. It's Ideal For Entertaining With A Generous Living Room With Multiple French Doors To...
Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
- 7 Beds
- 10 Baths
- 1.81 Acres
- 9,868 ft²
3973 Indian Trail, Destin, FL
Magnificent 7br/9.5ba 9,868 Sf Estate W/ 200ft On The Bay. This Grand Home Sits On 2 Acres Of Beautifully Landscaped Land With Features Straight From Spain, Italy, & France! When You Pull In Through The Beautiful Iron Privacy Gates You Are Greeted By A Mass...
RE/MAX Southern Realty
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0.28 Acres
- 1,955 ft²
155 Eldredge Rd, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Rare Find! Waterfront Home Complete With Dock And Boat Launch Located On A Protected Bayou Of Chotawhatchee Bay. This Newly Renovated All Brick Home Is Incredibly Fun! Fresh Exterior Paint, Interior Paint, Floors, Doors, Bathrooms, Vanities, Appliances........
The Premier Property Group
- 4 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 4,310 ft²
3038 The Oaks, Miramar Beach, FL
Stunning Bayfront Home In Burnt Pine With Sophisticated Style And Amenities For A Distinguished Boating And Beach Lifestyle Only Available In The Sandestin Resort. The Open Living Spaces Flow Seamlessly Inside And Comfortably To The Outside Through Multiple...
Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 0.62 Acres
- 4,426 ft²
84 Bayou Breeze Ct, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
This 4426 Sq Ft Water Front Home On Mack Bayou Is A Must See. The Home Features An Open Floor Plan With Travertine Flooring Throughout The Main Living Area Upstairs Featuring A Gas Fireplace, Built In Book Shelf's And Vaulted 14' Ceilings. The Gourmet Kitch...
Mainsail Realty Company
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0.14 Acres
- 1,963 ft²
16427 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL
This Older Block Cottage Is An Investors Dream Generating $85to $90k Per Year For The Past Five Years With A Tremendous Repeat Clientele It Is A Turn Key Business Or A Redevelopment Opportunity In Pcb's Premier Location Just Across From Pier Park Walking Di...
30a Local Properties
Want to Learn More about Florida Gulf Coast Homes & Condos?
Our team can help your Florida waterfront real estate dreams come true. Call us at 850-898-1205 or contact us online for a free consultation.Contact Us!
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2017, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2017 at 7:15pm CDT.