Bookmark your favorite 30A, Panama City, Panama City Beach, & other Gulf Coast listings. Save searches, request showings, and get the latest MLS® listings that meet your search criteria emailed to you as soon as they hit the market.
Opportunities in Gulf Coast Real Estate
The counties that border the coast provide a wide diversity of lifestyle choices from beach front condos with luxury amenities to suburban homes with grand live oaks and deer and fox regularly run through your property.
You can also choose to live where you play with properties located on the beach, bay, or lake or near the golf courses or marinas.
Families can find wonderful options in school zones with A-rated schools from elementary to high school. We also have one of the best junior colleges in the nation, Gulf Coast State College as well as, the Panama City campus of Florida State University and a branch of Troy University.
The Gulf Coast offers a wide selection of homes for a variety of lifestyles:
- Waterfront Living: choose from a gulf front condo, beach house, beach cottage or lake-front home such as Deerpoint, Wild Heron, or Lake Merial.
- 30A Living: this is the home of the upscale communities of Seaside, WaterColor, WaterSound, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach and their accompanying laid-back lifestyle.
- Suburban: looking to live in an average middle-income neighborhood with that hometown feel? Choose homes in Panama Country Club, Palmetto Trace, Candlewick, or Hawks Landing.
- Country Living: as you move further north in the county, near 388 and Northwest Florida Beach International Airport, you’ll find large stretches of vacant land that are zoned for single-family residences or modular housing. Stretch out, plant a garden, and enjoy the wildlife that wanders through your backyard. Rural homes can be found in Lake Merial, Deerpoint Lake, and Southport.
- Luxury Living: there are several planned communities that dot the landscape in Bay County that offer all the amenities of luxury living including: community pools, wellness centers, marinas, bike paths and more. Popular luxury communities include: WaterColor, Alys Beach, Bay Point, and Rosemary Beach.
- Boating: choose from a variety of price ranges for a home where you pull your boat up to your boathouse in the backyard or a home where your boat sits waiting on you at the marina. Not only are there options for beach or bay living but Bay County is also home to one of the largest freshwater lakes in the Northern part of Florida. Many boat-loving home buyers choose real estate in: Lynn Haven, The Cove, Bay Point, Finisterre, Dolphin Bay, Wild Heron, The Preserve, or RiverCamps.
- Golf: the Emerald Coast area boasts a great selection of public and private course from the fun Signal Hill public golf course to the Jack Nicklaus designed course at Bay Point to the private Greg Norman-designed Shark’s Tooth golf course at Wild Heron.
Whatever your lifestyle, TheBeaches360.com can help you find your dream home. Browse through our collection of listings in Panama City Beach, Panama City, 30A communities, and other Gulf Coast areas or let us help you find a home that meets your lifestyle choice. Or just thumb through the pictures and find out why most of us choose to live out our lives in paradise on Florida's Gulf Coast.
TheBeaches360: Gulf Coast REALTORS®
The REALTORS® at The Beaches 360 have all lived in the Gulf Coast area for many years (Destin, Panama City, & Panama City Beach), some of them for their whole lives, and so are very familiar with all aspects of life in this Florida paradise.
Gulf Coast Homes and Condos
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 0.36 Acres
- 3,730 ft²
20413 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL
150 Feet Of Beach Front Property On The Desired West End F Panama City Beach! Not Many Gulf Front Properties Like This Left On The West End Pcb.the Views Are Spectacular And The Location Is Perfect Along With 250 Feet Of Rigid Enforced Concrete Seawall. Cl...
Beachy Beach Inc
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0.41 Acres
- 2,520 ft²
1612 Country Club Drive, Lynn Haven, FL
Bay Front Home Located In Lynn Haven's Panama Country Club. Home Sustained Hurricane Damage. New Roof And Interior Tear Out Has Been Completed. Home And Lot Have Unlimited Potential. All Ages, Sizes And Hurricane Damage Are Approximate.
Century 21 Commander Realty
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0.22 Acres
- 2,048 ft²
102 Water St, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Welcome Home To A Retreat Tof106 Feet Of Private Water Frontage On Cinco Bayou In The Heart Of Fort Walton Beach, With Your Very Own Dock And Boat Lift. Just Minutes To All That Fort Walton Beach Offers With Beautiful Beaches, Restaurants, Sports Amenities...
ERA American Real Estate
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0.36 Acres
- 4,003 ft²
301 Grand Oaks Dr, Niceville, FL
Exquisitely Designed, Mcdorman Executive Home With Private Dock And Boat Slip In Niceville's Highly Sought-after Grand Oaks Community. Panoramic Bayfront Waterviews Abound From Nearly Every Room Of This Corner Lot Home. Greeted By Brick-lined Walk-up And Co...
Coldwell Banker Residential Re
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 0.9 Acres
- 4,552 ft²
120 Bayou Dr, Niceville, FL
''where You Did Not Know You Wanted To Be'' You Could Search From Pensacola To Apalachicola; But, You Will Not Find A House... A Place You Would Prefer To This Sweet Spot. Just Ask The Folks Who Live Here; Because They Actually Did.the Masterpiece Of Archit...
Engel & Volkers 30A Beaches
- 5 Beds
- 7 Baths
- 0.49 Acres
- 6,287 ft²
326 Se Brooks St, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Imagine Living In Your Own Resort ! This Magnificent Estate Property Is Just That. From The Moment You Cross The Cobblestone Paver Curved Driveway And Enter Through The Dramatic Double Door Entrance You Know You Have Entered An Estate Built With Elegance, ...
Sand Dunes Real Estate LLC
Want to Learn More about Florida Gulf Coast Homes & Condos?
Our team can help your Florida waterfront real estate dreams come true. Call us at 850-898-1205 or contact us online for a free consultation.Contact Us!
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 1:15am CDT.