Bookmark your favorite 30A, Panama City, Panama City Beach, & other Gulf Coast listings. Save searches, request showings, and get the latest MLS® listings that meet your search criteria emailed to you as soon as they hit the market.
Opportunities in Gulf Coast Real Estate
The counties that border the coast provide a wide diversity of lifestyle choices from beach front condos with luxury amenities to suburban homes with grand live oaks and deer and fox regularly run through your property.
You can also choose to live where you play with properties located on the beach, bay, or lake or near the golf courses or marinas.
Families can find wonderful options in school zones with A-rated schools from elementary to high school. We also have one of the best junior colleges in the nation, Gulf Coast State College as well as, the Panama City campus of Florida State University and a branch of Troy University.
The Gulf Coast offers a wide selection of homes for a variety of lifestyles:
- Waterfront Living: choose from a gulf front condo, beach house, beach cottage or lake-front home such as Deerpoint, Wild Heron, or Lake Merial.
- 30A Living: this is the home of the upscale communities of Seaside, WaterColor, WaterSound, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach and their accompanying laid-back lifestyle.
- Suburban: looking to live in an average middle-income neighborhood with that hometown feel? Choose homes in Panama Country Club, Palmetto Trace, Candlewick, or Hawks Landing.
- Country Living: as you move further north in the county, near 388 and Northwest Florida Beach International Airport, you’ll find large stretches of vacant land that are zoned for single-family residences or modular housing. Stretch out, plant a garden, and enjoy the wildlife that wanders through your backyard. Rural homes can be found in Lake Merial, Deerpoint Lake, and Southport.
- Luxury Living: there are several planned communities that dot the landscape in Bay County that offer all the amenities of luxury living including: community pools, wellness centers, marinas, bike paths and more. Popular luxury communities include: WaterColor, Alys Beach, Bay Point, and Rosemary Beach.
- Boating: choose from a variety of price ranges for a home where you pull your boat up to your boathouse in the backyard or a home where your boat sits waiting on you at the marina. Not only are there options for beach or bay living but Bay County is also home to one of the largest freshwater lakes in the Northern part of Florida. Many boat-loving home buyers choose real estate in: Lynn Haven, The Cove, Bay Point, Finisterre, Dolphin Bay, Wild Heron, The Preserve, or RiverCamps.
- Golf: the Emerald Coast area boasts a great selection of public and private course from the fun Signal Hill public golf course to the Jack Nicklaus designed course at Bay Point to the private Greg Norman-designed Shark’s Tooth golf course at Wild Heron.
Whatever your lifestyle, TheBeaches360.com can help you find your dream home. Browse through our collection of listings in Panama City Beach, Panama City, 30A communities, and other Gulf Coast areas or let us help you find a home that meets your lifestyle choice. Or just thumb through the pictures and find out why most of us choose to live out our lives in paradise on Florida's Gulf Coast.
TheBeaches360: Gulf Coast REALTORS®
The REALTORS® at The Beaches 360 have all lived in the Gulf Coast area for many years (Destin, Panama City, & Panama City Beach), some of them for their whole lives, and so are very familiar with all aspects of life in this Florida paradise.
Gulf Coast Homes and Condos
- 4 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 0.96 Acres
- 5,700 ft²
945 Bambi Dr, Destin, FL
One Of The Finest Lots In Destin, Florida, Located In The Exclusive Cobb's Point! Measuring Nearly One Acre, With Approximately 180' Of Water Frontage At The Coveted Point Of Joe's Bayou And Choctawhatchee Bay, The Property Features The Most Desired West-fa...
Somers & Company
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 4,671 ft²
67 Melodia Ln, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
This Is A Rare Opportunity To Purchase An Exquisitely Designed Home Offering 75 Feet On The Gulf Of Mexico. Upon Entering The Home You Will Notice Captivating Gulf Views From Every Room Of The First Floor. A Custom Made Glass Chandelier In The Entry Way Set...
Rosemary Beach Realty, Llc
- 3 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 1,542 ft²
16328 Front Beach Road 6, Panama City Beach, FL
Incredible 3 Story Home Located Across The Street From The Beaches Pet Friendly Beach And Next To The Entrance To Pier Park. Home Offers Incredible Gulf Views And Breathtaking Sunsets From Third Floor Living Area And Balcony. Each Bedroom Has Its Own Full B...
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
- 4 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 0.87 Acres
- 4,913 ft²
4121 Indian Trail, Destin, FL
If You've Imagined Living In An Alluring 4913 Sq.ft. Secluded Bay Front Antebellum Style Home W/100' Of Water Frontage In One Of The Most Picturesque Settings In Old Destin, Drive On Home! Stunning Architectural Details Define The Personality Of This Gorgeo...
Adams Real Estate Inc
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0.18 Acres
- 1,928 ft²
19905 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL
Are You Ready For This? Step Inside This Gulf Front Beach House On The Quiet West End Of The Beach, & You'll Think It Was Built In 2019. It Has Been Immaculately Maintained In Addition To Being Totally Gutted-remodled- Updated & Upgraded. It Has That Wow! E...
ERA Neubauer Commercial
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3,531 ft²
8220 E Co Highway 30-a, Inlet Beach, FL
The Ultimate Expression Of Florida Living Is Defined In This Exceptional, Gulf Front Custom 5 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath Home Designed By Stackable Mracek Design Group & Built By John Galvas. The Immaculate Architecture Of This Three-story Estate With Elevator Is Br...
The Premier Property Group Seacrest Office
Want to Learn More about Florida Gulf Coast Homes & Condos?
Our team can help your Florida waterfront real estate dreams come true. Call us at 850-898-1205 or contact us online for a free consultation.Contact Us!
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 8:15am CDT.
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service