Bookmark your favorite 30A, Panama City, Panama City Beach, & other Gulf Coast listings. Save searches, request showings, and get the latest MLS® listings that meet your search criteria emailed to you as soon as they hit the market.
Opportunities in Gulf Coast Real Estate
The counties that border the coast provide a wide diversity of lifestyle choices from beach front condos with luxury amenities to suburban homes with grand live oaks and deer and fox regularly run through your property.
You can also choose to live where you play with properties located on the beach, bay, or lake or near the golf courses or marinas.
Families can find wonderful options in school zones with A-rated schools from elementary to high school. We also have one of the best junior colleges in the nation, Gulf Coast State College as well as, the Panama City campus of Florida State University and a branch of Troy University.
The Gulf Coast offers a wide selection of homes for a variety of lifestyles:
- Waterfront Living: choose from a gulf front condo, beach house, beach cottage or lake-front home such as Deerpoint, Wild Heron, or Lake Merial.
- 30A Living: this is the home of the upscale communities of Seaside, WaterColor, WaterSound, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach and their accompanying laid-back lifestyle.
- Suburban: looking to live in an average middle-income neighborhood with that hometown feel? Choose homes in Panama Country Club, Palmetto Trace, Candlewick, or Hawks Landing.
- Country Living: as you move further north in the county, near 388 and Northwest Florida Beach International Airport, you’ll find large stretches of vacant land that are zoned for single-family residences or modular housing. Stretch out, plant a garden, and enjoy the wildlife that wanders through your backyard. Rural homes can be found in Lake Merial, Deerpoint Lake, and Southport.
- Luxury Living: there are several planned communities that dot the landscape in Bay County that offer all the amenities of luxury living including: community pools, wellness centers, marinas, bike paths and more. Popular luxury communities include: WaterColor, Alys Beach, Bay Point, and Rosemary Beach.
- Boating: choose from a variety of price ranges for a home where you pull your boat up to your boathouse in the backyard or a home where your boat sits waiting on you at the marina. Not only are there options for beach or bay living but Bay County is also home to one of the largest freshwater lakes in the Northern part of Florida. Many boat-loving home buyers choose real estate in: Lynn Haven, The Cove, Bay Point, Finisterre, Dolphin Bay, Wild Heron, The Preserve, or RiverCamps.
- Golf: the Emerald Coast area boasts a great selection of public and private course from the fun Signal Hill public golf course to the Jack Nicklaus designed course at Bay Point to the private Greg Norman-designed Shark’s Tooth golf course at Wild Heron.
Whatever your lifestyle, TheBeaches360.com can help you find your dream home. Browse through our collection of listings in Panama City Beach, Panama City, 30A communities, and other Gulf Coast areas or let us help you find a home that meets your lifestyle choice. Or just thumb through the pictures and find out why most of us choose to live out our lives in paradise on Florida's Gulf Coast.
TheBeaches360: Gulf Coast REALTORS®
The REALTORS® at The Beaches 360 have all lived in the Gulf Coast area for many years (Destin, Panama City, & Panama City Beach), some of them for their whole lives, and so are very familiar with all aspects of life in this Florida paradise.
Gulf Coast Homes and Condos
- 3 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4,243 ft²
430 Botany Blvd, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Pics Coming Very Soon!!!430 Botany Boulevard Is Located In The Gated Community Of Botany Bayou Ideally Situated Between Miramar Beach & Scenic 30a. Natural Beauty Abounds On The Wooded Lot Of Mossy Oaks, Mature Magnolias And Shrubby Palmettos. Boat Dock And...
Engel & Volkers 30A Beaches
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 0.06 Acres
- 3,222 ft²
2 Spanish Town Ct, Rosemary Beach, FL
Best Gulf Front Home Available In Rosemary Beach! This Fully Concrete Gulf Front Home Is Built To Last By Christian Tennant Custom Homes And Sits On 34 Feet Of Pristine Gulf Front Property! The 3222sq.ft. Main & Carriage House Incorporate Quality & Style Wi...
Rosemary Beach Realty, Llc
- 6 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 0.96 Acres
- 6,523 ft²
4 Sunset Beach Place, Niceville, FL
A Very Special Home! The Incredible Lot Is Nearly 1 Acre With 160 Feet Of Waterfront On Choctawhatchee Bay. Located In Bluewater Bay's Sunset Beach Community, The Location Provides A Serene And Secure Backdrop For A Quality Lifestyle Of Making Long-term Mem...
Somers & Company
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0.48 Acres
- 3,188 ft²
243 Ne Beachview Dr, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Waterfront Home With Spacious Outdoor Living Perfect For Entertainingthis 4-bedroom, 3-bath Home On Cinco Bayou Offers A Tranquil Setting That Is Also Perfect For Hosting. It's Ideal For Entertaining With A Generous Living Room With Multiple French Doors To...
Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 0.68 Acres
- 3,901 ft²
4501 Sawgrass Way, Destin, FL
The 2 Developers Of Kelly Plantation Were Each Given First Option Of Picking Any Lot Parcel Inside Kelly Plantations; This Is One Of The Two And It Is Finally Offered For Sale! The Home Is Perfectly Nestled At The End Of The Road Making It Have Virtually No...
World Impact Real Estate
- 5 Beds
- 7 Baths
- 0.11 Acres
- 3,172 ft²
1011 Dune Allen Dr, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Great Location In The Beach Side Gated Community Of Vizcaya At Dune Allen In Santa Rosa Beach. This Area Offers Beautiful Spanish Mediterranean Styled Homes Of White Stucco And Red Tiled Roofs. This Custom Designed Home Boasts A Spacious Floor Plan With Gen...
Want to Learn More about Florida Gulf Coast Homes & Condos?
Our team can help your Florida waterfront real estate dreams come true. Call us at 850-898-1205 or contact us online for a free consultation.Contact Us!
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2018, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2018 at 9:15pm CST.