Bookmark your favorite 30A, Panama City, Panama City Beach, & other Gulf Coast listings. Save searches, request showings, and get the latest MLS® listings that meet your search criteria emailed to you as soon as they hit the market.
Opportunities in Gulf Coast Real Estate
The counties that border the coast provide a wide diversity of lifestyle choices from beach front condos with luxury amenities to suburban homes with grand live oaks and deer and fox regularly run through your property.
You can also choose to live where you play with properties located on the beach, bay, or lake or near the golf courses or marinas.
Families can find wonderful options in school zones with A-rated schools from elementary to high school. We also have one of the best junior colleges in the nation, Gulf Coast State College as well as, the Panama City campus of Florida State University and a branch of Troy University.
The Gulf Coast offers a wide selection of homes for a variety of lifestyles:
- Waterfront Living: choose from a gulf front condo, beach house, beach cottage or lake-front home such as Deerpoint, Wild Heron, or Lake Merial.
- 30A Living: this is the home of the upscale communities of Seaside, WaterColor, WaterSound, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach and their accompanying laid-back lifestyle.
- Suburban: looking to live in an average middle-income neighborhood with that hometown feel? Choose homes in Panama Country Club, Palmetto Trace, Candlewick, or Hawks Landing.
- Country Living: as you move further north in the county, near 388 and Northwest Florida Beach International Airport, you’ll find large stretches of vacant land that are zoned for single-family residences or modular housing. Stretch out, plant a garden, and enjoy the wildlife that wanders through your backyard. Rural homes can be found in Lake Merial, Deerpoint Lake, and Southport.
- Luxury Living: there are several planned communities that dot the landscape in Bay County that offer all the amenities of luxury living including: community pools, wellness centers, marinas, bike paths and more. Popular luxury communities include: WaterColor, Alys Beach, Bay Point, and Rosemary Beach.
- Boating: choose from a variety of price ranges for a home where you pull your boat up to your boathouse in the backyard or a home where your boat sits waiting on you at the marina. Not only are there options for beach or bay living but Bay County is also home to one of the largest freshwater lakes in the Northern part of Florida. Many boat-loving home buyers choose real estate in: Lynn Haven, The Cove, Bay Point, Finisterre, Dolphin Bay, Wild Heron, The Preserve, or RiverCamps.
- Golf: the Emerald Coast area boasts a great selection of public and private course from the fun Signal Hill public golf course to the Jack Nicklaus designed course at Bay Point to the private Greg Norman-designed Shark’s Tooth golf course at Wild Heron.
Whatever your lifestyle, TheBeaches360.com can help you find your dream home. Browse through our collection of listings in Panama City Beach, Panama City, 30A communities, and other Gulf Coast areas or let us help you find a home that meets your lifestyle choice. Or just thumb through the pictures and find out why most of us choose to live out our lives in paradise on Florida's Gulf Coast.
TheBeaches360: Gulf Coast REALTORS®
The REALTORS® at The Beaches 360 have all lived in the Gulf Coast area for many years (Destin, Panama City, & Panama City Beach), some of them for their whole lives, and so are very familiar with all aspects of life in this Florida paradise.
Gulf Coast Homes and Condos
- 7 Beds
- 8 Baths
- 2.53 Acres
- 6,841 ft²
168 Woodland Bayou Dr, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
If You Are Looking For An Incredible Bay Front Home W/ Privacy, You Need To Take A Look At This Home. This Spectacular Property Has So Many Unique Features Such As Interior Venetian Plaster Walls, Travertine Flooring, Beautiful Light Fixtures, High Ceilings...
Go To The Beach
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3,424 ft²
1624 Mack Bayou Rd, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Beautiful Bayfront Living With 300 Feet Of Waterfront On Mack Bayou With Two Homes On Same Property. Main Home Has 3 Bedrooms With A Bonus Room That Can Be Used As A 4th Bedroom, 3 Full Baths,huge Open Living Space With Lots Of Views Of The Beautiful Bay Do...
Southern Winds Realty Llc
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0.73 Acres
- 1,716 ft²
1946 Bay Grove Rd, Freeport, FL
Lovely Bay Front Home With The Most Spectacular Surrounding Views Where You Can Witness The Most Amazing Sunsets While Relaxing On Your Lanai. The Large Treed Lot Has Lush Landscaping And Ample Parking. Home Has Been Freshly Updated Inside And Out. Beachy S...
Southern Beach Realty LLC
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3,408 ft²
696 Bayshore Dr Lot 3, Miramar Beach, FL
Boater's Paradise. Bay Front Home With Boat Lift And Dock! Gorgeous Sunset Views. Expansive Views Of Choctawhatchee Bay And The Destin Bridge. Beautiful New Construction Home With 50 Ft. Of Waterfront And Covered Boat Dock, And Large Back Yard. This Gorgeo...
Emerald Realty of NW FL LLC
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,236 ft²
Xx Lot 1 Lagrange Cove Cir, Freeport, FL
This Is A Conceptual Design Only And Is Subject To Architectural Review Committee Approval And Final Agreement With The Builder. The Lot Is Listed Concurrently Under Mls #788228 And You Have The Option To Buy Lot Only And Select Builder & Timelines. This L...
Crye-Leike Coastal Realty
- 7 Beds
- 7 Baths
- 0.75 Acres
- 4,339 ft²
4861 W County Highway 30a, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Fabulous Gulf Front Home Located On 75' Of The Gulf Of Mexico! If You Are Looking For An Estate Sized Lot With A Beautiful Gulf-front Home, Gulf-front Swimming Pool, A 3 Car Garage, & Carriage House, This Home Is For You! With A Total Of 7 Bedrooms And 7 ...
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Penfed Realty
Want to Learn More about Florida Gulf Coast Homes & Condos?
Our team can help your Florida waterfront real estate dreams come true. Call us at 850-898-1205 or contact us online for a free consultation.Contact Us!
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2018, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2018 at 4:30pm CDT.