Bookmark your favorite 30A, Panama City, Panama City Beach, & other Gulf Coast listings. Save searches, request showings, and get the latest MLS® listings that meet your search criteria emailed to you as soon as they hit the market.
Opportunities in Gulf Coast Real Estate
The counties that border the coast provide a wide diversity of lifestyle choices from beach front condos with luxury amenities to suburban homes with grand live oaks and deer and fox regularly run through your property.
You can also choose to live where you play with properties located on the beach, bay, or lake or near the golf courses or marinas.
Families can find wonderful options in school zones with A-rated schools from elementary to high school. We also have one of the best junior colleges in the nation, Gulf Coast State College as well as, the Panama City campus of Florida State University and a branch of Troy University.
The Gulf Coast offers a wide selection of homes for a variety of lifestyles:
- Waterfront Living: choose from a gulf front condo, beach house, beach cottage or lake-front home such as Deerpoint, Wild Heron, or Lake Merial.
- 30A Living: this is the home of the upscale communities of Seaside, WaterColor, WaterSound, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach and their accompanying laid-back lifestyle.
- Suburban: looking to live in an average middle-income neighborhood with that hometown feel? Choose homes in Panama Country Club, Palmetto Trace, Candlewick, or Hawks Landing.
- Country Living: as you move further north in the county, near 388 and Northwest Florida Beach International Airport, you’ll find large stretches of vacant land that are zoned for single-family residences or modular housing. Stretch out, plant a garden, and enjoy the wildlife that wanders through your backyard. Rural homes can be found in Lake Merial, Deerpoint Lake, and Southport.
- Luxury Living: there are several planned communities that dot the landscape in Bay County that offer all the amenities of luxury living including: community pools, wellness centers, marinas, bike paths and more. Popular luxury communities include: WaterColor, Alys Beach, Bay Point, and Rosemary Beach.
- Boating: choose from a variety of price ranges for a home where you pull your boat up to your boathouse in the backyard or a home where your boat sits waiting on you at the marina. Not only are there options for beach or bay living but Bay County is also home to one of the largest freshwater lakes in the Northern part of Florida. Many boat-loving home buyers choose real estate in: Lynn Haven, The Cove, Bay Point, Finisterre, Dolphin Bay, Wild Heron, The Preserve, or RiverCamps.
- Golf: the Emerald Coast area boasts a great selection of public and private course from the fun Signal Hill public golf course to the Jack Nicklaus designed course at Bay Point to the private Greg Norman-designed Shark’s Tooth golf course at Wild Heron.
Whatever your lifestyle, TheBeaches360.com can help you find your dream home. Browse through our collection of listings in Panama City Beach, Panama City, 30A communities, and other Gulf Coast areas or let us help you find a home that meets your lifestyle choice. Or just thumb through the pictures and find out why most of us choose to live out our lives in paradise on Florida's Gulf Coast.
TheBeaches360: Gulf Coast REALTORS®
The REALTORS® at The Beaches 360 have all lived in the Gulf Coast area for many years (Destin, Panama City, & Panama City Beach), some of them for their whole lives, and so are very familiar with all aspects of life in this Florida paradise.
Gulf Coast Homes and Condos
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0.52 Acres
- 2,814 ft²
8512 E Co Highway 30-a, Panama City Beach, FL
There Is Room To Fulfill Any Dream On This Exclusive Gulf Front Oasis That That Is, Cloud 9. This Property Is Expansive, Grassy And Well-planted -- Not To Mention The Stunning Scenery, Additional Guest House And Ample Parking That Comes Along With It. Pull ...
Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
- 4 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3,349 ft²
56 S Grande Beach Dr, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Found In The Heart Of Blue Mountain Beach, This Expansive, Gulf-front Beach House Offers 4 Spacious Suites, A Bonus Bunk Room, And Coveted Outdoor Entertainment Spaces With Turquoise Views That Dreams Are Made Of. This Three-story Home Can Be Found South Of...
Beach Group Properties Llc
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 0.19 Acres
- 4,403 ft²
730 Bayshore Dr, Miramar Beach, FL
Bay Front Living At It's Finest! This Immaculate Bay Front Home Has Been Recently Upgraded And Features Luxurious And Stylish Touches All Throughout. Immediately Upon Entering This Home You Are Greeted With An Amazing View Of The Bay. Just Beyond The Spacio...
Zachary A Stubbs Broker
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0.42 Acres
- 2,290 ft²
416 Shelter Cove Dr, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Welcome To 416 Shelter Cove. This Custom Built Waterfront Home Embraces The Salt Life You Have Been Looking For. The Entry Will Draw You To The Bay View From The Time You Walk In.large Living Room Has Plenty Of Space For Those Family Gatherings. Enjoy The ...
Keller Williams Realty Destin
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 1.1 Acres
- 2,640 ft²
5533 W Co Highway 30-a, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Classic Florida Beach House Located In The Highly Desirable Residential Area Of Santa Rosa Beach On The Emerald Waters And Snow White Sand Of The Gulf Of Mexico. This Is A Double Lot With 150 Feet On The Gulf And 373 Feet Of Oyster Lake Outfall On The East...
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Penfed Realty
- 2 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1,376 ft²
5101 Thomas Dr, Panama City, FL
Seller Is In The Process Of Remodeling From Basically The Ground Up. The Remodel Should Be Complete By Mid July. Once Completed The Price Will Be Adjusted To $825,000.00. Come Incorporate Some Of Your Own Design And Decorating Ideas.it Will Be A Blank Canva...
Counts Real Estate Group Inc
Want to Learn More about Florida Gulf Coast Homes & Condos?
Our team can help your Florida waterfront real estate dreams come true. Call us at 850-898-1205 or contact us online for a free consultation.Contact Us!
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2018, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2018 at 3:45am CDT.