Gulf Coast Homes & Condo Specialists
Welcome to TheBeaches360.com! We strive to be the best resource available for Gulf Coast real estate listings and community information that you can find. Whether you are looking for homes or condos in any of the areas that we cover, including Panama City Beach, Panama City, Dune Allen Beach, and communities in the 30A area, we can assist you with any of your real estate needs. Not only can we help you buy a home on Florida's Gulf Coast, but we can assist you in selling your old home as well.
Bookmark your favorite 30A, Panama City, Panama City Beach, & other Gulf Coast listings, save searches, request showings, and get the latest MLS® listings that meet your search criteria emailed to you as soon as they hit the market.
Panama City Beach Homes & Condos
Opportunities in Gulf Coast Real Estate
Moving or buying a second home in Panama City, one of the 30A areas, or in other Gulf Coast communities is not just the opportunity to buy a home here, but to make a lifestyle choice. The counties that border the coast provide a wide diversity of lifestyle choices from beach front condos with luxury amenities to suburban homes with grand live oaks and deer and fox regularly running through your property. You can also choose to live where you play with properties located on the beach, bay, or lake or near the golf courses or marinas. Families can find wonderful options in school zones with A-rated schools from elementary to high school. We also have one of the best junior colleges in the nation, Gulf Coast State College as well as the Panama City campus of Florida State University and a branch of Troy University.
Featured Florida Gulf Coast Communities
- Alys Beach 158 acres of luxury and beauty
- Bay Point Golf-cart friendly community
- Carillon Beach A peaceful laid back atmosphere
- College Point Browse College Point Homes
- Colony Club Built along the Holiday golf course
- Deer Point Lake On the 5,000-acre Deerpoint Lake
- Grant's Mill Newer community in Lynn Haven
- Hawks Landing Close to many amenities!
- Kings Point Prestigious community, gorgeous homes
- Lynn Haven View Lynn Haven Homes
- Northshore A great place to raise a family
- Palmetto Trace Moments from all the amenities
- Panama Country Club A golfers paradise
- Rosemary Beach Everything just a five-minute walk
- The Cove Charming historic neighborhood
- WaterColor Feeling of comfort and Southern charm
- WaterSound View WaterSound Homes
- Wild Heron Secluded golf course community
The Gulf Coast offers a wide selection of homes for a variety of lifestyles:
- Waterfront Living: choose from a gulf front condo, beach house or lake-front home such as Deerpoint, Wild Heron, or Lake Merial.
- 30A Living: this is the home of the upscale communities of Seaside, WaterColor, WaterSound, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach and their accompanying laid-back lifestyle.
- Suburban: looking to live in an average middle-income neighborhood with that hometown feel? Choose homes in Panama Country Club, Palmetto Trace, Candlewick, or Hawks Landing.
- Country Living: as you move further north in the county, near 388 and the new airport, you’ll find large stretches of vacant land that are zoned for single family residences or modular housing. Stretch out, plant a garden, and enjoy the wildlife that wander through your back yard. Rural homes can be found in Lake Merial, Deerpoint Lake, and Southport.
- Luxury Living: there are several planned communities that dot the landscape in Bay County that offer all the amenities of luxury living including: community pools, wellness centers, marinas, bike paths and more. Popular luxury communities include: WaterColor, Alys Beach, Bay Point, and Rosemary Beach.
- Boating: choose between a variety of price ranges for a home where you pull your boat up to your boathouse in the back yard or a home where your boat sits waiting on you at the marina. Not only are there options of beach or bay living but Bay County is also home to one of the largest fresh water lakes in the Northern part of Florida. Many boat-loving home buyers choose real estate in: Lynn Haven, The Cove, Bay Point, Finisterre, Dolphin Bay, Wild Heron, The Preserve, or RiverCamps.
- Golf: the Emerald Coast area boasts a great selection of public and private course from the fun Signal Hill public golf course to the Jack Nicklaus designed course at Bay Point to the private Greg Norman designed Shark’s Tooth golf course at Wild Heron.
Whatever your lifestyle, TheBeaches360.com can help you find your dream home. Browse through our collection of listings in Panama City Beach, Panama City, 30A communities, and other Gulf Coast areas or let us help you find a home that meets your lifestyle choice. Or just thumb though the pictures and find out why most of us choose to live out our lives in paradise on Florida's Gulf Coast.
TheBeaches360: Gulf Coast REALTORS®
The REALTORS® at The Beaches 360 have all lived in the Gulf Coast area for many years (Destin, Panama City, & Panama City Beach), some of them for their whole lives, and so are very familiar with all aspects of life in this Florida paradise.
Want to Learn More about Florida Gulf Coast Homes & Condos?
Our team can help your Florida waterfront real estate dreams come true. Call us at 1.850.898.1205 or contact us online for a free consultation.Contact Us!
DISCLAIMER: IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information Source: Bay County Association Of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2016 at 7:24am CST.
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2016, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2016 at 7:15am CST.