Bookmark your favorite 30A, Panama City, Panama City Beach, & other Gulf Coast listings. Save searches, request showings, and get the latest MLS® listings that meet your search criteria emailed to you as soon as they hit the market.
Opportunities in Gulf Coast Real Estate
The counties that border the coast provide a wide diversity of lifestyle choices from beach front condos with luxury amenities to suburban homes with grand live oaks and deer and fox regularly run through your property.
You can also choose to live where you play with properties located on the beach, bay, or lake or near the golf courses or marinas.
Families can find wonderful options in school zones with A-rated schools from elementary to high school. We also have one of the best junior colleges in the nation, Gulf Coast State College as well as, the Panama City campus of Florida State University and a branch of Troy University.
The Gulf Coast offers a wide selection of homes for a variety of lifestyles:
- Waterfront Living: choose from a gulf front condo, beach house, beach cottage or lake-front home such as Deerpoint, Wild Heron, or Lake Merial.
- 30A Living: this is the home of the upscale communities of Seaside, WaterColor, WaterSound, Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach and their accompanying laid-back lifestyle.
- Suburban: looking to live in an average middle-income neighborhood with that hometown feel? Choose homes in Panama Country Club, Palmetto Trace, Candlewick, or Hawks Landing.
- Country Living: as you move further north in the county, near 388 and Northwest Florida Beach International Airport, you’ll find large stretches of vacant land that are zoned for single-family residences or modular housing. Stretch out, plant a garden, and enjoy the wildlife that wanders through your backyard. Rural homes can be found in Lake Merial, Deerpoint Lake, and Southport.
- Luxury Living: there are several planned communities that dot the landscape in Bay County that offer all the amenities of luxury living including: community pools, wellness centers, marinas, bike paths and more. Popular luxury communities include: WaterColor, Alys Beach, Bay Point, and Rosemary Beach.
- Boating: choose from a variety of price ranges for a home where you pull your boat up to your boathouse in the backyard or a home where your boat sits waiting on you at the marina. Not only are there options for beach or bay living but Bay County is also home to one of the largest freshwater lakes in the Northern part of Florida. Many boat-loving home buyers choose real estate in: Lynn Haven, The Cove, Bay Point, Finisterre, Dolphin Bay, Wild Heron, The Preserve, or RiverCamps.
- Golf: the Emerald Coast area boasts a great selection of public and private course from the fun Signal Hill public golf course to the Jack Nicklaus designed course at Bay Point to the private Greg Norman-designed Shark’s Tooth golf course at Wild Heron.
Whatever your lifestyle, TheBeaches360.com can help you find your dream home. Browse through our collection of listings in Panama City Beach, Panama City, 30A communities, and other Gulf Coast areas or let us help you find a home that meets your lifestyle choice. Or just thumb through the pictures and find out why most of us choose to live out our lives in paradise on Florida's Gulf Coast.
TheBeaches360: Gulf Coast REALTORS®
The REALTORS® at The Beaches 360 have all lived in the Gulf Coast area for many years (Destin, Panama City, & Panama City Beach), some of them for their whole lives, and so are very familiar with all aspects of life in this Florida paradise.
Gulf Coast Homes and Condos
- 6 Beds
- 7 Baths
- 3.78 Acres
- 7,415 ft²
2530 E Bayshore Rd, Gulf Breeze, FL
Located Just East Of The 1,300 Acre Naval Live Oak Nature Preserve Peacefully Rest One Of Nw Florida's Finest Estates - A Sprawling 4 Acre Retreat Along Pensacola Bay With Rare, Unspoiled Natural Beauty. As You Pass Along The Meandering Drive Beneath 100 Ye...
Coastal Realty Experts LLC
- 4 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 4,837 ft²
120 Bayou Dr, Niceville, FL
120 Bayou Dr., A Private And Secluded Waterfront Oasis Located On One Of The Highest Points In Niceville And Offering A Deepwater Dock With Boat And Jet-ski Lifts, As Well As A Private Beach! Luxury Meets Southern Hospitality In This One-of-a-kind Home Wher...
The Premier Property Group
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 0.45 Acres
- 4,611 ft²
19b Poquito Rd, Shalimar, FL
Waterfront Living At Its Finest. Enjoy This Exquisite Brand-new Home Located On Poquito Bayou. This Newly Constructed Home Sits On Almost Half An Acre Property On A Protected Bayou. The Spectacular Elevations Allowed The Award-winning Builder To Create A Ba...
Coast To Coast Property Broker
- 5 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 5,046 ft²
14601 Perdido Key Dr, Perdido Key, FL
Located On The Pristine Sugar White Sand Beaches Of Perdido Key, Eleanor Beach Will Consist Of Seven Direct Gulf Front Luxury Homes. Nothing Compares To The Feelings Produced By A Direct Beachfront Experience. Each Home Will Have 5 Bedrooms, A Bunk Room, ...
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0.28 Acres
- 1,770 ft²
325 Pompano St, Inlet Beach, FL
This Is Truly Your Sand Castle Right On The Beach! The Views Are Breathtaking When You Sit On Your Private Deck And Look West All The Way To Destin, Across The Sugar White Sand And Crystal Clear Turquoise Waters Of The Gulf Of Mexico. 190' Of Gulf Front And...
Linda Miller Real Estate LLC
- 4 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 0.42 Acres
- 4,500 ft²
157 Seaward Dr, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Private Beach. Views To Destin From Hwy 30a. Newly Renovated. All New Furnishings In This 4 Bedroom - 5 1/2 Bath Beach House. Master Suite W New Spa Bathroom. Gourmet Kitchen, Impact Windows. Dep Approved Seawall. Hot Tub W Views. Guest House W New Renovate...
Mainsail Realty Company
Want to Learn More about Florida Gulf Coast Homes & Condos?
Our team can help your Florida waterfront real estate dreams come true. Call us at 850-898-1205 or contact us online for a free consultation.Contact Us!
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 10:30pm CDT.