There's always something going on in Panama City Beach. Between the addition of new things at Race City, the many events and the regular things going on, there's quite a bit going on in Panama City Beach.
Race City Adds Better Value
With new rides more things to do and the "unlimited armband" package, you can get more out of a trip to Race City than ever before. This awesome Gulf Coast destination becomes the place for thousands of tourists every year. With sandy beaches, plenty of beauty and fun things, like Race City, it's no wonder so many come to this part of Florida every year.
CNN.com gave the city an award for the many things kids can do here and Race City was one of them. This used to be called the Super Speed Fun Park, but changed the name after opening with just one attraction. The new Race City now has many massive upgrades including Speedy, the new mascot. With fun fairground rides and the new rides, this has become a place for everybody in the family.
New rides include:
- Free Whale
- Fun Slide
- Dodgem' Bumper Cars
- The Spider
- The Rock-n-Roll
- Ferris Wheel
All of these new attractions, along with the new iPad prizes and GPS systems, the park has become a much better attraction.
A Few Festivals For Even More Fun
A few of the top events happen in the fall including:
- 24th Annual Lobster Festival & Tournament - September 19th to the 23rd
- Gulf Coast Jam Package - September 26th to the 28th
- Thunder Beach Autumn Rally - October 2nd to the October 6th
- Pirates of the High Seas Fest - October 11th to the 13th
- Panama City Beach Seafood & Music Festival - October 17th and 18th
- Ironman Florida Triathlon - November 2nd
- Emerald Coast Cruizin - November 7th to the 9th
Choosing any of these events will allow you to have plenty of fun in the Emerald Coast area.